Note: Presentation times" for regular = 30 min; for short paper = 20 min (including Q & A)
08:30 - 09:15 Registration
09:15 - 10:30 Keynote Talk
"Probabilities - a key solution for tomorrow real-time compositional frameworks"
by Liliana CUCU-GROSJEAN at INRIA Paris
10:30 - 11:00 Morning coffee break
11:00 - 12:30 Session 1: Invited and Short Papers
- (Invited Paper) "Compositional Verification and Testing of Real-Time Systems"
by Kim G Larsen, Aalborg University
- (Short Paper) "Continuous Time Markov Chain Modeling for Probabilistic Schedulability Analysis",
by Jasdeep Singh, Guillaume Infantes, Luca Santinelli, David Doose and Julien Brunel.
- (Invited Paper) "Temporal interfaces for Adaptive Real-Time Components"
by Giuseppe Lipari, University of Lille
12:30- 14:00 Lunch Break
14:00 - 15:30 Session 2: Regular Papers
- "Workflow Composition and Analysis for Industry 4.0 Warehouse Automation "
by Ajay Kattepur
- "HVMD_CC : Heterogeneous Value with Multiple Deadlines and Communication Contention"
by Mayo Nakagawa, Takuya Azumi, Yuto Kitagawa and Nobuhiko Nishio
- "Beyond the Accuracy-Complexity Tradeoffs of Compositional Analyses using Network Calculus for Complex Networks"
by Ahlem Mifdaoui and Thierry Leydier
15:30 - 16:00 Coffee break
16:00 - 17:00 Session 3: Short Papers
- "Assessing the Flexibility of Real-Time Systems"
by Alain Girault, Rafik Henia, Christophe Prevot, Sophie Quinton and Laurent Rioux.
- "A Mixed NoC/AFDX Architecture: Problems and Challenges"
by Laure Abdallah, Jérôme Ermont, Jean-Luc Scharbarg and Christian Fraboul
- "Dynamic Arbitration of Memory Requests with TDM-like Guarantees"
by Farouk Hebbache, Mathieu Jan, Florian Brandner and Laurent Pautet