Workshops & Tutorials
The CPSWeek 2013 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania will include a workshop and tutorial day on April 8, 2013. Each workshop will provide an arena for presentations and discussions about a special topic of relevance to CPSWeek. Each tutorial will present in-depth content in a mini-course format aimed primarily at students, researchers, or attendees from industry.
Registration to workshops will be handled in connection with registration to the conference part of CPSWeek.
The CPSWeek 2013 reserves the right to cancel non-viable workshops/tutorials.
- W1: 5th Workshop on AdaPtive and Reconfigurable Embedded Systems (APRES 2013) - Luis Almeida, University of Porto, Portugal
- W2: 4th International Workshop on Networks of Cooperating Objects for Smart Cities (CONET/UBICITEC 2013) - Giancarlo Fortino, University of Calabria, Italy
- W3: 3rd International Workshop on Mobile Sensing: The Future, brought to you by Big Sensor Data - Nic Lane (MSRA, China), Hideyuki Tokuda (Keio University, Japan), Feng Zhao (MSRA, China)
- W4: 3rd Workshop on Modeling and Evaluation of Cyber Physical Systems (CyPhy 2013) - Walid Taha, Halmstad University, Sweden
- W5: 2nd Workshop on Formal Composition of Motion Primitives - Necmiye Ozay, California Institute of Technology
- W6: 1st Workshop on Cyber-Physical Systems Education (CPS-Ed) - National Science Foundation
- W7: Medical Cyber-Physical Systems Workshop (MCPS 2013) - Insup Lee, University of Pennsylvania
- W8: Numerical Software Verification (NSV) VI - Khalil Ghorbal, Carnegie Mellon University
- W9: Workshop on Computation and Control (COMCO) - Enrico Bini, Lund University, Sweden
- W10: Workshop on Signal Processing Advances in Sensor Networks - Usman A. Khan, Tufts University
- T1: Introduction to Control Theory and Its Application to Feedback Computing - Chenyang Lu, Washington University in St. Louis
- T2: Model Checking for Probabilistic Hybrid Systems - Holger Hermanns, Saarland University, Germany and Marta Kwiatkowska, Oxford University, UK
- T3: Model-based design of cyber physical systems - Marco Di Natale, Scuola Superiore Sant Anna of Pisa, Italy and Pieter Mosterman, Mathworks R&D, USA
- T4: Compositional Design of Cyber-Physical Systems: The META Tool Suite - Sandeep Neema, Vanderbilt University
- T5: Developing Embedded/Real-Time and Cyber-Physical Systems: Functional Reactive Programming, RTL-based Formal Verification, Response Time Analysis, and Power-Aware Scheduling - Albert M. K. Cheng, University of Houston
- T6: Atacama: An Open Research Platform for Mixed-Criticality Real-time Switched Ethernet - Gonzalo Carjaval, University of Waterloo, Canada
- T7: Experimenting For Everyone With a Hexacopter: Getting Practical Data for your Research - Sebastian Fischmeister, University of Waterloo, Canada