Meetings will be held Fridays, 12PM in the DSL Conference Room.
2008-09 Presentation Schedule
- September 10 - Arvind - Analysis Framework w/EDP Models and Scheduling Virtual Multiprocessors [pdf1] [pdf2]
- September 19 - Oleg - Architectural Modeling and Analysis of Embedded Systems [pdf] (some symbols missing in conversion) or [ppt]
- September 26 - Jaewoo - Multi-Speed DVS Algorithms for Periodic Tasks with Non-Preemptible Sections [pdf]
- October 3 - Dave - Biomedical Devices and Systems [ppt]
- October 10 - Nikhil - Access Control and Checking Compliance Using Model Checking
- October 17 - Vinayak - Timed Parity Games: Complexity and Robustness [tar.gz]
- October 24 - Gera - Interfaces for Control and Scheduling [pdf]
- October 31 - Jian - Introduction to SOA [pdf]
- November 7 - Vincent - Introduction to Action Refinement [slides] [original paper]
- November 14 - Rahul - Real-Time Embedded Wireless Networks: Algorithms & Deployments [pdf]
- November 21 - Miroslav - Embedded Virtual Machines for Wireless Network Control Systems [pdf]
- November 28 - Thanksgiving Break!
- December 5 - Reading Days (meeting possible?)
- December 12 - Finals Period
- December 19 - Christmas Break!
- December 28 - Christmas Break!